Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17

September 17, 2008

Dear friend,
I am writing to you because I have a lot of stressful issues going on in my life right now. It wouldn’t be a problem if it was just one of the multiple things going on, but it’s a lot! I just need to know I am going to be ok, and you always reassure me of that. So first of all things with my Mason suck right now. We lost our trust and communication skills so you can imagine how the relationship is going. One of our best friend’s sisters just died and she was only fifteen. I fucking hate drugs sorry for the language but she dies of an overdose. Finally school is stressin me out cause I’m too worried about everyone else and don’t focus on myself. I think you of all people would understand that because you are always helping everyone and it seems you never have any problems in your life.
So this is my life and I want you to know I’m freaking out! The other day my dad came over and tried to talk to me about everything but he was so opinionated about everything it just made me mad. Then my mom tried giving me advice and it’s very good advice, don’t get me wrong, but it will be so hard to work on me and Mason by giving this time and going day by day and just being there for him. Then to deal with another death! That makes it 17 in the last year. Finally dealing with school she told me to just go and go to work then do homework. All of that is fine except the homework part. There are like 80 hours worth of homework to do while trying to have a life I’m a mess! Thanks for letting me vent!

Love Always,

Kaydence

P.S. It's my best friends birthday today!

No comments: