Monday, October 27, 2008

October 27, 2008

Dear Friend,

Ok so have I ever told you how beautiful Allison is? I think it's impossible but I'll try. She is the most amazing person in the world and would do anything for anyone. She could make a sinner a saint. She is the most genuine and amazing person someone could have in their life.

Glory days are, in my mind, the most amazing and unforgetful days of a persons life. They are the days that nobody could ever take away or bring you down when your in them. I personally don't think I've lived my glory days because i just started living a almost real live. I just graduated high school and am now experiencing college. Nothing too amazing happened in high school and not even now has anything happened that I think is unforgetable in a good way. I think everything i have gone through so far has only made me stronger and prepared me for my life ahead. I think my glory days will happen after I graduate college and start a career. When i am in complete joy and bliss and nothing can ruin that. It will be when everytime I think about it I can go back and relive it with no blurs. I know i haven't done that yet, but I can't wait for it to happen.

Holidays in my family always suprise me. I come from a split family and my dad's family hates me so they always treat my oldest sister and me like shit. We just put on fake faces and deal with it until our dad gives us the sign that we've been there long enough and we can leave. We always use my mom's family as an excuse to leave because you have to spend time with both families on holidays! My mom's family is AMAZING!!! We just talk and joke the whole time. We laugh and tell stories and eat a lot! I can't explain my holidays because they change drastically every year. I can say that i look forward to the new tension and fake acts with my dads family, even though they are starting to get real little by little over the past eight years. And with my moms family it's just crazy and fun so I never know but oh man I love it! Oh my aunt Barb is by far the craziest person in my family. She thinks everything is about her and she is the most perfect person in the world, and she isn't. But it's really funny to watch her get mad when other people get the spotlight. She even gets mad when my nine year old little sister gets the attention. If it's not about her perfect family it's wrong, and oh man do i love trying to be the center of attention around her and talk about all the great things i've done!! i know it's mean but if you grew up in that family it's really survival of the fitest.

Always and Forever,

Kaydence

No comments: