Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5, 2008

Dear Friend,

If i could give my best friend a CD right now it would have these songs on it...
The Boys are Back-HSM3
Right Now-Akon
So What-Pink
Walk Away-Paula DeAnda
Best Thing-Usher
Heaven Sent-Keyshia Cole
Mad-Ne-Yo
Take A Bow-Rihanna
Torn-Le Toya
The Boys are Back-HSM3
I would call this CD "Muffin's Boy Mix"
The first and last song are "The Boys are Back" because when we saw this movie it was just like us. We grew up together and always did everything together and college split us but were always together! It's kind of our theme song now! When we saw the movie she looked at me and said, "this is us" and has been stoked about it since.
I would want this CD to help her get through her boy problems right now. We always listen to love songs when were sad, kinda dumb but, so the middle ones are all break up and songs like that. But "The Boys are Back" in the beginning and at the end would just reassure her that she always has me and I'll always be here, unlike stupid boys! I want her to know she can get through anything and I'll be there to help her even though I know she is strong enough to do it alone.


My family is hard to describe but 5 of them that are easy would be...
My little sister is quick witted.
My Grandpa is the most opinionated man in the whole world!
My older sister is THE drama queen.
My Saint bernard is WAY cooler then Bethoveen.
My Grandma is literally an angel!!

Love always,

Kaydence

No comments: