Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12, 2008

Dear Friend,

Ok so i don't have anything that makes me happy when I'm having a bad day, at least thought wise. When I have a bad day I stay away from everyone because I get really mean and sometimes I cry. The only thing that can cheer me up is usually my best friend. She always talks about all the crazy times we've had says stupid funny things. So I guess thinking about all those things make me happy on a really bad day, but i don't ever think about them until she gets to my house.
Since were talking about bad days lets keep the negative thing going. So my aunt and I pretty much hated each other after my parents divorce. This lovely event happened when I was eight and the one thing that brought me and this lady together was drugs and alcohol. My older sister got addicted to drugs and my aunt loved sayin what a bad kid she was. She blamed it on my mom and the divorce and ugh you have no idea what hell this woman was until the alcohol. Her son decided to tell her what bitch she was and chugged a bottle in front of her. He began drinking heavily and she realized it sucked having a addicted for a child. After swallowing her pride she apologized to my family and we all got through both addictions together! Now we put up with each other and even have a real conversation every now and then.
Addictions suck! But they seem to be a thing to get into when things just aren't going your way. The one thing i turned to when my life was tumbling down was ecstasy. I hated school, my parents, life in general. Ecstasy turned it all around for me. I started going to school on it, my grades went up because i was gooing to school, and i even went home now and then! Sounds like the best thing ever huh? Well no I was basically helping people get drugs to do my work and only went home to get my parents off my back. When i finally saw my sister crash hard on drugs it opened my eyes and i quit. Thank god i learned from her otherwise I have no idea what would of happened to me. I really straightened out my life and I love it now!!

Love Always,

Kaydence

No comments: